drank Scottish Caramel Pu-erh by beTeas

A sample from whatshesaid and inspiration from Cameron B for a sipdown!

This one has far more scent than actual flavour, but the scent is really nice. It has that earthy (fishy-ish) scent, but very light, then a layer of a delicious baked butter scent over top.

The taste is a smooth black base that isn’t too thick with the subtlest hint of caramel, maybe toffee in the background. The caramel/toffee taste comes out more as it cools.

The world of pu’erhs is overwhelming to me, so I’m happy I had the opportunity to try this one!

Also, I’m excited to have crossed two things off my list today! A patient success story for my volunteer role and part A of an ecology assignment. Yay! Next up, another ecology assignment, a paper for peatlands, and a volunteer blog post. :)

derk

Your school notes bring a smile. I studied conservation and wetland ecology.

Courtney

I love that! I so rarely meet people who haven’t studied the same/something similar. Can I ask, do you work in a conservation or ecology field? :)