So this tea is fairly old, we picked it up when we were last in Vancouver, which I want to say was 2016 (that in itself is just sad). However, it’s kept quite well!

I feel like I’ve lost it this evening with all these teas and nothing really hitting the spot, so I turned to chai — which I almost never want haha! When we do make chai, we make it in the pot on the stove with milk.

Tonight I brewed this up like any other tea in a mug and with the kettle. I did add half a teaspoon of simple (coconut) syrup just because.

The spices here are not too in-your-face, but yet very chai-like. They mesh nicely with the background tea. I added such a small amount of simple syrup I’m not really tasting it from what I can tell. I’m actually really loving this right now and I’m thrilled (so much so I’m thinking of ordering more chai as this one is almost gone and I had no plans to replace it)!

Cameron B.

I don’t tend to reach for chai either, but I’ve started craving it more with the cold and rainy weather here lately.

Courtney

That could be it too. We had a warmer day here today, so some of the snow melted, but these spices are so nice for autumn/winter. I actually added Baby Spice to the Bird & Blend as well today.

Cameron B.

I’m trying really hard not to place a B&B order just for Spiced Pumpkin Pie and Baby Spice, because I think they’re going away and I’ve never tried either… :|

Courtney

I completely understand. I felt like a crazy person messaging them this morning to add more to my order! But when I saw that Pumpkin Spice was so highly rated here, I couldn’t help myself haha.

I’m not sure how the post is working between Canada/US right now, but I can always look into sending you some Baby Spice once it arrives?

Cameron B.

Just ordered 50g of each and managed to stay under the threshold for the lowest shipping price. XD

Courtney

Yaas! I am so excited for you! Now I want to send them another message to add the regular Pumpkin Spice to mine. Oh dear…XD

Comments

Cameron B.

Courtney

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.