drank Mint Cocoa by New Moon Tea Co.

I have been drinking this tea for years (since October 2017) and had no idea I didn’t add it to the database!

I discovered this years ago from an Etsy shop that I’ve continued ordering from ever since then. It’s even one of the few I keep at work (well, kept, when we went into the office, pre-COVID). This one is a seasonal blend of theirs, and I make sure to order a ridiculous amount every holiday season to last me through the year.

I steeped this to boost my motivation for the afternoon after not sleeping all that well last night. My energy started to wane around noon, so this tea was a great pick-me-up — black tea with cacao nibs and peppermint. Fresh and delicious!

Cameron B.

I’ll have to try it – I have their Apple Cinnamon (chamomile) and Honeybush Cider and enjoy both them.

Courtney

So excited to hear someone else knows about them! I also live for their Relax & Renew. I still have a couple unopened bags of this one from last year, so I’ll stock up again, but not quite as much this year. :)

Cameron B.

I think they’re the only Etsy tea seller I’ve been happy with. Definitely remind me when you see this tea available so I don’t forget! XD

It looks like they have a website with more teas than the Etsy shop, too:

Courtney

Yes! I actually ordered off their website the last time I ordered from them (just as we went off work from COVID). The same great service as Etsy and I think cheaper shipping (or perhaps free shipping over a certain amount).

I’ll let you know! I feel like they usually come up pretty soon for the holidays. :)

Cameron B.

I just checked on a whim and the winter seasonal teas are on the website now! https://newmoonteaco.ca/collections/seasonal

Courtney

Woot! I’ll check them out!

Cameron B.

I would ask if there’s anything you want to split, but I guess since we’re in different countries that wouldn’t be cost-effective anyway. :P

Courtney

Haha! Thank you for the thought, but yes it wouldn’t be all that cost-effective. :)

Comments

Cameron B.

It looks like they have a website with more teas than the Etsy shop, too:

Courtney

Woot! I’ll check them out!

Courtney

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.