drank Bai Hao Yinzhen by beTeas

whatshesaid sent this to me quite a while ago now and I decided to whip up a cup before settling down to finally study this afternoon.

It’s a lovely white tea. I’m not always in the mood for a straight white, but this one is great today. It’s soft and slightly reminiscent of hay. It’s almost as fuzzy to drink as it appears in dry form. I’ll save the rest for my girl.

Thanks whatshesaid!

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.