drank Triple Creamy by Bayswater Tea Co.

Steeped up this one on the continuation of Tea & Suits Day haha.

This one is creamy, yes, but the other flavours seem to just amalgamate. It’s a tasty tea, but I’m having trouble differentiating different chocolates and coconut. They just become one. All in all, a tasty tea.

I think I may work on some sipdowns next, because the teas literally cannot fit in my cupboard at this point, so I need to make room and get creative about fitting teas in.

keychange

Is this tea strongly flavoured though, do you think? is it creamy?

Courtney

It’s creamy, but I wouldn’t say strongly flavoured. But not weakly flavoured, like you’re searching for flavour either. There’s flavour there, but it’s not overwhelming.

ohfancythat

Do you also get “yelled at” for having your tea take over the kitchen? Haha.

Hmmm, interesting.

ohfancythat

Haha hope you were successful!

Comments

keychange

Is this tea strongly flavoured though, do you think? is it creamy?

Courtney

ohfancythat

Do you also get “yelled at” for having your tea take over the kitchen? Haha.

Hmmm, interesting.

ohfancythat

Haha hope you were successful!

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.