drank Infinite Good Feeling by RiverTea

It seems they can’t all be winners. This one was far too hibiscus-happy for me. I plan on trying again with a shorter steeping time, since I went at the mid-steeping point suggested.

Or perhaps I’ll try it iced. I did order 50g, so I have plenty to experiment with.

Plunkybug

Yuck, hibby. :(

Courtney

It can be a bit much. Some teas I can get on board, but it’s definitely hit or miss.

Comments

Plunkybug

Yuck, hibby. :(

Courtney

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.