drank Dolce Vita by RiverTea

Normally I would reach for Laoshan Black or Cream Irish Breakfast for the morning, but this morning this was calling out to me. Maybe it’s because I’m starting to get more excited about leaving now that I’ve finished all but one presentation and wrote my exam yesterday.

I can’t get over how delightful this tea is. The raspberry creaminess is great. The scent is so bold and tart, it just screams summer. And it’s a black tea! My favourite. The more I sip away, the more this reminds me of a hot raspberry lemonade. Is there lemon here? I think it’s the raspberry tartness tricking me. Regardless, I love it. Thanks so much for sharing Cavovorax!

I have a feeling April will be an expensive tea month. Rivertea is up, as well as Butiki, and I’m running low on LB.

Also, I’ve taken to only bringing water to school because my water intake was really slacking, so now it’s back on the rise. However, it is such a pain with back to back classes, having to use the washroom between every single class. My kidneys seem to have excelled in filtering as of late because I can’t even make it through an 80-minute lecture without feeling like I’m going to burst. But I need the water! Le sigh.

Fjellrev

Oh man, April could easily be an expensive month for me too since I’ve been meaning to make so many orders. But I hate having a lot around at one time.

Courtney

I know what you mean about having too many around. Two of those orders are just replacements, but Rivertea will be adding for sure haha. I need to sipdown all my samples/swaps first I think.

Fjellrev

Yeah! It seems like I get into such replacement order mode that I keep neglecting to try other companies like Rivertea. I’m glad you’re at least considering it!

Is it just me or does it seem like you have less than what you actually have? Like, for me, 80 sounds like a lot of tea, yet when I look around at what I have, I feel like I only have half that. This tea game is such a mind screw.

Courtney

Haha! The only teas in my cupboard are pretty decent amounts, but I know what you mean since I work through them somewhat quickly. I never add samples to my cupboard or it would be much higher, and maybe seem like more that way.

Nicole

Yurgh. Me, three, on the April being expensive. I was doing so well. And then Tealeaves sent an email about their limited edition Yunnan with jasmine and I need about 3 other teas from them and then I’m close to free shipping… Gah.

Comments

Fjellrev

Nicole

I love straight and flavoured black teas and this is what I’m usually drinking.

Likes:

Dislikes:

Flavours that can go either way:
Hibiscus, vanilla, and peach.

Last updated March 2021.