Thanks Cavocorax for this one :)

There’s definitely an ice cream flavour here and a strawberry flavour as well. The black base I’m not really loving, as happens with a lot of Della Terra’s black teas. I’m enjoying this cup enough to try another steep though.

tattooed_tea

MMMMMMMM I really like this one.

Comments

tattooed_tea

MMMMMMMM I really like this one.

I love black tea and this is usually what’s in my mug. I’m also happy to enjoy a cup of green or red rooibos (green preferable to red), herbals, oolongs (unroasted/green and red preferable to roasted), whites, and subtly flavoured greens (mango or pineapple, yum!).

Likes:
Raspberry, strawberry, peach, rhubarb, passionfruit, blackcurrant, redcurrant, fig, and most fruits in general, maple, creaminess, hay, biscuit, lavender, and cacao/dark chocolate.

I enjoy bergamot when paired with flavours that mellow it (Camellia Sinensis Earl Grey Cream is one of my favourites).

Dislikes:
Any smokiness at all, stevia, too much blackberry leaf, rose, jasmine, ginger (except in chai), cinnamon-heavy teas, anything cloying or fake/candy-like.

I’m vegan with an allergy to potatoes, so I avoid any animal products in tea, along with sprinkles as these often have potato starch (I usually just pick them out of blends).

Last updated January 2023.

Canada