Peppermint Patty

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

From Frank Community Farm

Dark roasted yaupon, mint, and organic cacao.

About Frank Community Farm View company

This company reached out to me on instagram to see if I would be interested in trying some of their yaupon/tulsi teas and I said “yes please!”. I love tulsi so I was definitely intrigued there, but I was actually more intrigued by the idea of yaupon blends because I haven’t seen many of them out there (usually you just see straight yaupon) and, historically, I haven’t loved the ones I have tried…

I love to be challenged, though!

And you know what!? This was good! The ingredients list is pretty clean/simple and you can really tell that everything used here is very fresh and natural – and it comes through to the flavour, which has a strong crisp and cooling peppermint note that supports rich and indulgent cocoa flavours and that toasty but juussstt a little bit grassy flavour of yaupon.

While I do really love a good chocolate peppermint tea year round (and have actually explored a lot this year) I feel like this is particularly well timed for the holiday season and I like having the option to pull something fresh, rich and indulgent from my stash that fits the holiday mindset that also isn’t loaded up with sugar/sprinkles/chocolate the same way so many holiday teas often are. It feels like a “cleaner” way of indulging.

Big thumbs up on this blend – would definitely recommend!